PTP 550 Integrated 5 GHz (ROW) with EU Line Cord
PTP 550 5Ghz Integrated
PTP 550 is a Point to Point Gigabit throughput solution based on 802.11ac Wave 2 operating in 5 GHz wireless space, addressing the gigabit capacity needs for high speed backhaul solutions in short range and middle range applications provides up to 1.36 Gbps throughput with ARQ and asymmetric non-contiguous channel aggregation across 5 GHz band.
- METAL HOUSING - Each PTP 550 radio is enclosed in a rugged IP66/67 rated metal enclosure, which protects the radio from extreme conditions and solar radiation
- ANTENNA ALIGNMENT - The “e-alignment” GUI provides the installer with an accurate and reliable way of installing PTP 550
- CHANNEL BONDING - Each channel can have independent channel bandwidth that provides for flexibility in channel selection, band selection and address throughput requirements. Using two 80 MHz channel the PTP 550 achieves 1.36 Gbps.
- Dynamic Channel Selection (DCS) - With Dynamic Channel Selection, PTP 550 systems constantly optimize the channel of operation to maximize link reliability and performance. Responding to the radio interference environment, PTP 550 will search for the clearest spectrum and move to it seamlessly. The customer benefits from best available throughput with limited spectrum in the most challenging environments
Other Key Features
- 5.170 to 5.980 GHz
- Up to 1.36 Gbps
- Built in Live Spectrum analyzer
- IPv6/IPv4 dual-stack management support
- AES 128 Encryption
- LINKPlanner Support
- cnMaestro Support
- ARQ Support