ReadyNAS Replicate Software License for Business Rackmount ReadyNAS Systems. Only to be used with ReadyNAS 5 versions
Advanced Online Data Replication Simplified
• Simplifies offsite backup to protect your ReadyNAS from disasters and reduce company downtime
• Backup files or completely replicate a ReadyNAS system to another ReadyNAS, whether you’re on a LAN or remote over a WAN
• Built on NETGEAR ReadyNAS Remote patented technology for automated VPN so there’s no complicated or costly firewall setup
• Centralized cloud-based solution manages multiple sites, ideal for small businesses and branch offices
• Intuitive graphical UI, built-in monitoring, logging, and alert system
Increasingly, businesses are at the mercy of data availability and are exposed to severe data loss and prolonged downtime in the event of a disaster. As storage demand continues to grow, proper backup of that storage to an offsite location becomes a challenge, especially for small businesses and remote offices that may not have a dedicated IT staff. Setting up online backup can be daunting and the task can often be procrastinated and forgotten. That’s where ReadyNAS Replicate comes in.
Your business already entrusts your most important data to the ReadyNAS. ReadyNAS Replicate simplifies the replication of that data to another ReadyNAS whether the two systems are on the same LAN or whether they’re a world apart. Simply set up the replication job and run the initial replication locally. Then move the second ReadyNAS anywhere with Internet access, and the replication continues, with no additional setup. As you can see, ReadyNAS Replicate is just one of many smart ways that the ReadyNAS simplifies your business storage needs.
ReadyNAS Replicate allows users to implement multi-site backup jobs with an easy and standard approach. By automating the process and eliminating human errors, you can rest assure that your data is backed up and available for recovery needs. In addition, replication occurs using a snapshot of your data so that your transferred data is point-in-time consistent. This also allows the backup to continue even if the job exceeds your backup window without concern for the changing data.